Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dogs Are Too Smart to Say No to Jesus


By Belle the Missionary Dog
The Pocket Full of Quarters Lady


For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. KJV Rom 6:23

“I’m sure my dog is going to hell,” a man told my Mommy. She’d just told him about me, my writing, and how I help her in ministry. Then, Mommy asked if this man knew where he was going in the next life.

“I’m not sure,” he said, with a glint in his eye. “But I’m sure my dog is going to hell.”

“Maybe Belle needs to tell your dog about Jesus,” Mommy joked.

The man launched into a rant about everything his dog does wrong. That poor man! His dog wakes them up in the middle of the night to go outside. He chews things up, barks too much, and runs out the door when it is opened. Even I wouldn’t want to live with that dog.

That dog obviously hasn’t been taught to mind his mommy and daddy. I’ll be happy to talk to his dog about Jesus if they want me to but it isn’t bad things that send people to hell. Everyone does bad things. God wants to give everyone eternal life with Jesus. Saying no to Jesus sends people to hell.

I’ve met a lot of dogs who didn’t mind their mommy and daddy, but the dogs I’ve met are smart enough to know a good thing when they see it. Jesus is good! In fact, He is the best! Humans sometimes say no to Jesus but I think dogs are way too smart to do that.

Join our Prayer Team and maybe you can pray for this man and his dog.

Photo Gallery

Donate Here

MAP


No comments:

Post a Comment